We’re Looking for Talent.
Thank you very much for your interest in North American Directory Services, LLLP. We are currently seeking qualified business-to-business sales representatives.
About our company:
North American Directory Services, LLLP is the leader in Hotel, Motel and Resort In-Room Guest Directory Publications. We have been in business since 1984. Our publications provide information to hotel guests about services and amenities, room service menus as well as area attractions and businesses. These guest directories are provided free of charge to the properties. Our sales representatives contract local businesses to advertise in the member hotels. We also offer advertising on our digital experience called StayCompass (www.staycompass.com) as well as advertiser-sponsored TV Tents and Key Cards. We offer sales on hotels/resorts wifi landing page as well as TV screens.
What we are looking for:
We need motivated and qualified business-to-business sales representatives to sell ad space in the local area directories. Our sales representatives should have a reliable car and the ability to travel 300-500 miles from home if necessary. Each job has a base sales figure that will need to be reached by the sales representative. This figure is based on last year’s sales. We offer training via GotoMeeting and also offer one one on one training with a sales trainer. Youtube Videos are available as a refresher on any sales topics.
What we offer:
- 30% commission
- Bonus programs to make up to 43% commissions
- Weekly gas incentives
- Health benefits with Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield after 60 days of full time employment
- You will be a W2 employee, not an independent contractor
- Covered by workman’s compensation
- Simple IRA retirement program, eligible January and July of each calendar year (with a 3% Company Match)
- Free hotel stays
- Food trade out program with local merchants
- Opportunity to travel regionally and or nationally with little to no out-of-pocket expenses
- Partial gas reimbursement
- Bi-weekly pay via direct deposit
- Work with an established and stable company that has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Part-time or full-time opportunities available